kabuku Inc. (the “Company”) will handle user information including personal information (meaning the information regarding a living individual which can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth or other description contained in such information (including information which may be easily referred to other information and will thereby enable identification of a specific individual)) on this Website (http://www.rinkak.com
), etc. (the “Service”) as follows.
1. INFORMATION TO BE ACQUIRED AND THE COLLECTING METHOD
(i) Information provided by the Users
- When logging in and at the time of new registration
- Date of birth
- E-mail address
- Image of the User
- E-mail address which is registered on PayPal (the creators only)
- When ordering products
- Telephone number
- Postal code
(ii) In the use of this service by a user approving linking with another service, information provided from the said other service
In case where the User has approved linking with external services such as social networks (Facebook and the like), Google, PayPal, etc. in relation to use of the Service, the Company will collect the information below from those external services based on the details that have been agreed to by the User at the time of such approval.
ID used by the User and other Information which the User permits those external services to disclose by privacy settings in those external services.
(iii) Information collected by the Company when the User use the Service.
The Company may collect information regarding the access status and utilization methods for the Service. This includes the following information.
- Log information
- Cookies and anonymous IDs
2. PURPOSE OF USE OF INFORMATION
The Company shall use personal information which is contained in obtained user information for the following purposes:
- Enabling the User to use the Service smoothly;
- Responses to user inquiries;
- Identity verification at the time of user inquiries and the like;
- Necessary notifications such as important notifications about the Service;
- Creation of statistics data in connection with the use of the Service; or
- Other purposes incidental to the purposes above.
3. PROVISION OF INFORMATION
The Company shall not provide the User’s personal information to third party expect in the cases where:
- there is a prior consent of the relevant User;
- the provision of personal information is based on laws;a
- the provision of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the relevant Users;
- the provision of personal information is specially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the relevant User;
- the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a national government, a local government, or a person or entity entrusted thereby in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and acquisition of the consent of the relevant User may impede the execution of the affairs concerned; or
- there is the Company’s business succession which contains provision of personal information due to merger, company split, transfer of business or others
4. ENTRUSTING OF INFORMATION
The Company may entrust whole or part of personal information acquired from the User to outsourcing companies to the extent necessary for achievement of the purpose of use.
5. JOINT USE OF INFORMATION
When the Company needs a business partner with which the company conduct operations for providing the Service, the Company may use the User’s personal information jointly with the business partner. In this case, the Company shall use the information jointly with the business partner upon disclosing to users purpose of use, name of the business partner, type of information and name of administrator.
6. USER’S RIGHTS
6.1 The User may require the Company to disclose personal information which cannot be confirmed on the Service, in accordance with the procedure established separately by the Company except in cases where:
- such disclosure is likely to harm the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the User or a third party;
- disclosure is likely to seriously impede the proper execution of the Company’s business;
- such disclosure violates laws and regulations; or
- the Company cannot confirm that the disclosure request is from the User his/herself.
6.2 When the User determines as the result of disclosure, that contents of personal information held by the Company are incorrect, the User may require correction, addition or deletion of the personal information in accordance with the procedure established by the Company separately. In this case, the Company shall investigate without delay to the extent necessary for achievement of the purpose of use and shall correct, add or delete the personal information based on the result of the investigation. When the User requires disclosure of personal information which cannot be confirmed on the website for the Service, the company may charge the fee for disclosure in accordance with the procedure established by the Company separately.
6.3 Disclosure of personal information to the Company by the User shall be on a voluntary basis; provided, however, that there may be cases where a portion of the Service cannot be used if necessary information is not provided.
7. INFORMATION OF UNSUBSCRIBING USERS
When a User’s account of the Service is deleted, the Company shall treat user information of the User appropriately in accordance with relevant laws and rules of the Company.
Form for inquiries: https://www.rinkak.com/form/contact
Created: June 19, 2013
Revised August 22, 2014