Welcome to DecoBoco Map Sengoku edition!
You can make the map of Japan into a 3D map here, and it can be purchased as a 3D print.
We will explain how to play with the warrior lineup theme.
The selected image will be automatically turned into a square.
How to use 3D printed map "DecoBocoMap"
First/Select a map
Operate the map with a mouse, and display the area to make into 3D.
Move position: Drag
Make it into 3D
After deciding on the map, click the 3D icon in upper right.
Wait for a while until 3D process for the display area begins.
Produce a 3D feel
Change the elevation of the 3D map freely by using the left buttons.
You can create a strong convexconcave feel, or pursue realistic elevation. Enjoy your production the way you want!
How do I customize the picture on the convexconcave map?
Image data of the map can be downloaded and edited.
In the 3D status, click the [Update the base image] button in lower left of the screen. Edit the downloaded image in Paint software, etc., then upload.
How do I make it into a 3D print?
To print a 3D map, select the size and click the "Purchase on Rinkak" to purchase. Wish for the fortune of war and wait.
- ∗Recommended browser: Google Chrome
- ∗The digital elevation data comes from the GSI Altitude API created by Geospatial Information Authority of Japan(GSI.)
- ∗The tile images are provided by OpenStreetMap(CC BY-SA 2.0.)
- ∗If you have any inquiries about the Decoboco Map, please fill out this form.
Click the image you want to see
Country : JPN
- Get pirates on your side. The battle of Itsukushima
- Hatsukaichi-city, Hiroshima A.D.1555
- Foggy Kawanakajima, fourth battle
- Nagano-city, Nagano A.D.1561
- Bloodsoaked Odani Castle
- Nagahama-city, Shiga A.D.1573
- Fūrinkazan last flash
- Hamamatsu-city, Shizuoka A.D.1573
- Great generals assemble! The battle of Nagashino
- Shinshiro-city, Aichi A.D.1575
- The battle of Sekigahara
- Fuwa-district, Gifu A.D.1600
- Flooding! The battle of Bicchu Takamatsujo Castle
- Okayama-city, Okayama A.D.1582
- The Gekokujo, Honnō-ji Incident
- Kyoto-fu, Kyoto A.D.1582
What can you do with 3D printing?
About Rinkak 3D printed, mass customized parts:
Rinkak allows users to customize their vehicle parts regardless the complex of design and cost of making molds and to make their 3D prints from 1 piece. Like the Open Road Project, participants can freely customize their parts by their own 3D data!
About Wide-Ranging Printing Materials and Colors:
Provide wideranging printing materials such as Polyamide, ABS correspondent with wide-ranging color for prints.
DecoBoco Map 1.0
Date first available: April,22 2014
Pixel resolution: 256x256
Zoom levels: 7 phases
Range of the map: Japan
Award: Japan Media Arts Festival 2015 Recommended Works of Entertainment
DecoBoco Map 2.0 Basic
Date first available: June 2015
Pixel resolution: 512x512
Zoom levels: 12 phases
Range of the map: Japan